...c u b e! #Qbee

human efforts, is what, we, in using song as: "Cream to Coffee"
where, we; with: Politic tac toes, goes, four, with in,
the: NewsHacking scene! to value E,
with better knowsinged song, as: if... :)
likelisa: Cybr C E, if valued NewsHack is better! (hacked)

we value E!
feed #Cybr with NewsLinks, to get hacked results..

C E as value (as e value)
and: Tic Tac Toes,
does goes,
with: ri ra re!

like Coffee and Cream... does the goes, with a Cracker? (and Cigarets)

...lieking! #like

Monday, July 15, 2019

...lisanders donovanders! #LisaNovanders

ARt It in love deticated to lisa donovan

...so in english my name "Anders" is @translayted into "Donald" (like donald duck) [Anders And] so AndersAndria makes fun trough sun to egypt in alexandria also beecause alexander is beefour Anders as Alex so i cloack alexandria with my name Anders and donald duck with @translayted... so im sorry if i have hurt you beecause im really just into fun on the webz...but still hmm why should i really bee sorry for something that challenges the heart? in my mind....im just you into something called life, a little to speculative then im peace it self so i hope you dont worry about enything other than you are very shy (supose) and aint in ready to start a new chapter with a communism son, so to say beecause we just call it work around here, so i like china and north korean beecause of that, then i see no problems in talk with enyone just beecause of vietnam where you are handled as a secret reporter that dare to confront cia with a little red from mao, cool to school is on lisa like you dani is me on rip to war and begin believe in god is diffecult to me but we do say thanks when life success! also beecause it is won! but i talk with transformers beecause of you, you started a believe trend i like to bee part of with my own adventure sense!so i like you as a digital figure and it have tricked robots in react on me and my life is under investigation beecause of my crime, simply beecause i want a clean life with you! so to talk with allah is beecause of christ and my time influence is difficult to reject that i listen to voices from dead witch i like you to beecome part of, so it had to bee with intense emotions toward you to send you some messages you can dream on...so you are a jew is just so good it beelongs to familly to bee that kind is a supose we dare to confont, is aint in that right lisa? supose what i in me see in you when it comes to these texts, then im supose just street four you, buts cool...i actually have transformed a sun into atom, is quite cool four me and my future to provide human with future insights, but you are there all day have maded me delutive like hell and im aint a slayer to everyone, it is just some that see my fun in life to confront dead with hm hm hm...but im infected by you lisa and it is very annoi (: and the television just play scary to me without a doubt to try to find you is funny how goes and you simply have to learn me to love life instead of my obbsession to dead and find stuff to share with earth, it is time to relax is a supose i dare you with...so you are a hunter two? lets figure something with middleage and alien tech on horse back to travel around a few ears just to learn to know eachother you know? just so you know then i dont bite :) lol...so bee it and fun around alone as long as you know i love to pretend you in my life as very annoing ;) so talk damnit im right here dummy! :P so bee it darling lolz, haha funny gurly look what you made me write write here on da webz.............

No comments:

..lieking! #like